On 7/20/2016 10:23 AM, Lee wrote:
I did see the same symptoms on my other older machine with 64-bit Debian
stable/Jessie with 2 GB of RAM and quad core. I tried with both 64-bit
Firefox and SeaMonkey versions. :/

So it's the same symptoms using Windows & Linux as well as the same
symptoms using SeaMonkey & Firefox?  And the same symptoms using a
brand new profile?

Did you copy over files / addons from the old -> new profile?
Did you try SeaMonkey in safe mode?

I didn't copy anything into the new profiles. Safe mode, not yet but isn't that the same as a new profile with its defaults? I already tried disabling all plugins and extensions in my old profiles.
--
"Is it for pleasure you were made? Not for doing, and for action? Look at the plants, the sparrows, the ants, spiders, bees, all doing their business, helping to weld the order of the world. And will you refuse man's part? And not run the way of nature's ordering?" --Marcus Aurelius Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.