On 7/30/2016 10:52 AM, Chris Ilias wrote:
On 2016-07-30 10:51 AM, Richard Owlett wrote:
My bookmarks are several levels deep
[Folder->subFolder->subsubFolder etc]
In version 2.26 I could chose to place a newly created bookmark
in any
folder or subfolder.
Version 2.40 only allows me to choose between top level folders.

*HOWEVER* when bookmarking a group of tabs SM 2.40 allows me to
pace the
new "folder" under ANY existing folder or subfolder just as in
SM 2.26.

Is this a BUG or "OPERATOR ERROR"?

When you click on the little triangles beside the folder names,
it should expand the list.
Here's a screencast: <http://ilias.ca/screencasts/sm-bookmark.mp4>.

That green thing you circled must be new fangled [I date from Netscape 4.? days ;]
That works as per your demo.
I was expecting that mechanism when choosing "Bookmarks" from the menu-bar and then "File Bookmark" from the resulting drop down menu.

Is current behavior "Bug" or "Feature"?