On 8/10/2016 at 12:51 PM, Ed Mullen's prodigious digits fired off:
On 8/10/2016 at 12:26 PM, Ant's prodigious digits fired off:
Hello.

I recalled I could mouse highlight a part of the web page in SeaMonkey
v2.40's print preview to avoid printing everything. Is this broken in
v2.40?

Thank you in advance. :)

Working here in 2.40.  Highlighted the first paragraph in your post,
clicked Print preview, printed fine from there.

However, I got a curious message box that popped up, went away on its
own, and actually became the "title" of the printed page:

"Unable to print highlighted parts in print preview?"

Duh!  Disregard ... it's obviously the subject of your post!  :-/

--
Ed Mullen
http://edmullen.net/