On 8/27/2016 4:24 PM, Pat Connors wrote:
> I got my email working and was able to get all the inbox folders from
> the old computer transferred to the new.  Now how do I get the Address
> Book transferred.  I do not see and extension named like Address Book.

Enter a new address in the addressbook for the new computer's SeaMonkey.
 Locate your profiles in both the new and old computers using [Help >
Troubleshooting Information > Show Folder].  Shut down SeaMonkey on both
computers.  Copy file abook.mab from the old computer's profile to the
new computer's profile.

--
David E. Ross

Republicans scream that Hillary Clinton was responsible
for the tragedy in Benghazi.  They conveniently forget
that it was the Republican-controlled Congress that
drastically cut the State Department's budget for
embassy and consulate protection.