Pat Connors wrote:

Thank you David,
It works now.

Enter a new address in the addressbook for the new computer's SeaMonkey.
  Locate your profiles in both the new and old computers using [Help >
Troubleshooting Information > Show Folder].  Shut down SeaMonkey on both
computers.  Copy file abook.mab from the old computer's profile to the
new computer's profile.

Next problems,

Problem #1:  How do I get the printing on the SM interface larger.  When
I try to make it larger, it enlarges the screen I am looking at, not the
interface.

That's normally an OS function. If you change the Windows display settings (font, size, etc.) in Control Panel, the menu items will change in all programs. AFAIK you can't change it in SeaMonkey itself.

Paul B. Gallagher