On 08/29/2016 05:18 PM, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
WaltS48 wrote:

On 08/29/2016 04:27 PM, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Ray_Net wrote:

I have a mail inside a local folder.
I read it using notepad and this mail is in two forms - plaintext and
html. Those two forms can have two different bodies.

When I open this message, the html version is displayed.
How can I display the plain-text version ? (just a temporary action
... )

With the message displayed or open, choose View | Message Body as...
Plain Text.

That will work when he opens the message in Notepad?

Not how I understood the question.

In his first paragraph, he described viewing both versions in one file in Notepad. So he doesn't need help seeing what he's already seeing.

In his second paragraph, he asked, "When I open this message, ... how can I display the plain-text version?" which I took to mean "open in SeaMonkey." SeaMonkey will normally display only one version of a message, so I can be helpful by telling him how to display the other version.

Given the choice of an unhelpful answer and a helpful one, I chose the helpful one. Wouldn't you?

My reading comprehension is known to be faulty at times. 😲

I'd chose the helpful one for SeaMonkey, if that is what Ray is asking.

Extreme vetting - What Native Americans should have started using in 1492
Ubuntu 16.04LTS