Jonathan N. Little wrote:

Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
I did clear private data, which in my settings includes cookies and
cache, but since cookies.sqlite is read-only, that could only affect
memory, which should be clear anyway after a program restart.

That might trigger it. With allow all cookies following the first time
going to

<https://www.dot4.state.pa.us/vehicle_services/vrlogin.jsp#top?20160920012844742=20160920012844742>

sent me to the error page.

Left the site but did not clear any settings and tried the url the
second time I landed on Online Vehicle Services Login.

Hm. Set cookies to allow all, tried that link, got the error page, closed the browser without clearing anything and retried, got the error page, closed the browser without clearing anything and retried, got the error page...

Maybe you and I have some other difference in prefs that's controlling it.

Paul B. Gallagher