On 9/22/2016 12:14 PM, TCW wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Sep 2016 18:58:54 +0100, Michael <no...@here.com> wrote:

>>> Sorry, no ads popping up here.
>>>
>> If I use Firefox with "Adblocker Ultimate" I don't see any ads but with
>> Seamonkey you only have the choice of Adblock Plus and no alternative
>> apart from "Ublock" which looks too complicated for me and I'm sure to
>> mess it up. Is there any possibility that Mozilla will make Firefox
>> addons compatible with Seamonkey ?
>>
>> Michael
>
> You can try running the Adblock Ultime XPI through
> http://addonconverter.fotokraina.com and it should convert it to a
> Seamonkey compatible plugin.

No, the converter MIGHT convert it to be compatible with SeaMonkey.  If
you look at <http://addonconverter.fotokraina.com/compatibility/>,
however, you will see a number of Firefox extensions that cannot be
successfully converted.

--
Donald Trump claims everyone likes him.  Does that
include his ex-wives?  How about the students who