Richard Alan wrote on 09/30/2016 05:01 PM:
sean wrote:

i regularly send out e'mail to groups and lists with the BCC flag... but
lately, despite explicitly choosing BCC... all the e'mail addresses are
visible... to all of the BCCed recopients...

any body else ?!?

Are they marked as TO: or CC: ?

How do you know they are visible? Have you included yourself on the list?

No, I have never seen this, in years of SeaMonkey and Thunderbird use.

i just sent out an apology e'mail addressed BCC to myself and two others... it apprived in my inbox with all three BCCed e'mail addresses switched from BCC: to TO:

so its not a theme problem...

guess I need to try this from a new profile too... as themes seem to leave corruption in the wake of their removal.

once again BCC: to David ...