On 10/03/2016 02:01 PM, Ant wrote:
> On 10/3/2016 1:59 PM, NoOp wrote:

>>> Ah, I guess I will have to wait for v2.46 then. Thanks. :(
>>>

>> I'll put 2.46 on the WinXP VM & see if I can view with that.
>
> OK and thanks. Hopefully, it is just a v2.40 issue with its outdated
> HTML5 stuff. :)

Works on this computer (linux 2.40) with everything turned off (Flash
WebM H.264). However, I did have to toggle 'media.autoplay.enabled' to
'true' in about:config to get it to actually play properly.

For some reason I'm not able to get SM2.46 to install on WinXP at the
moment, it just seems to try and die - I'll let you know when I do.