DoctorBill wrote:
Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
DoctorBill wrote:

I have SM 2.33.1 running in XP and watch YouTube
videos on machining metal.

I press F11 or use the menu bar to get full screen.

If I want to go back to regular screen, the
cursor disappears and F11
does not respond.

What am I doing wrong ?  I cannot get the system
to respond.....

Most sites respond well to ESC. Any luck there?

sometimes.  I have to press it many times, however.

It is as if the computer isn't polling the Keyboard for input for long
periods of time.

As if whatever is displaying the video has taken control of the
computer's other functions.

If the computer's really slow/busy, what does Windows Task Manager show on the Processes tab? Click the button, "Show processes from all users" and sort by CPU (click the column heading). Then try sorting by Memory.

That should allow you to identify the guilty party.

Paul B. Gallagher