W dniu 10/12/2016 o 06:51 PM, NoOp pisze:
> Yeah, I was as my download history shows that I downloaded 2.46 on 9/9
> from Adrian Kalla's (wave to Adrian) directory:
> https://l10n.mozilla-community.org/~akalla/unofficial/seamonkey/nightly/
> (latest-comm-release-<>).
>
> I was just surprised that the update notice actually worked, however...
> Prior to the update I was running the 32bit version:
> Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/49.0
> SeaMonkey/2.46
> and the update changed my install to 64bit. I had purposely switched
> back to 32bit because of plugin problems (Shockwave Flash is the only
> plugin that shows up in about:plugins with 64bit. Plus the 64bit update
> borked my Lightning calendar & I had to reinstall to 5.1 to get my
> calendar back. Now I have to go back and download the 32bit version &
> reinstall so that I can get my plugins to work again :-(
>
> Note: on the linux update all is OK as that was running 64bit and all
> the plugins work.
>
> I'll post back after I revert back to 32bit...

Mozilla recently changed the parameters attached to the update-URL and
it looks like I've configured the update server incorrectly...
I hope I've fixed it now for the RELEASE branch. Please check, if the
the upgrade to 64bit from 32bit still happens on Windows.
If it should really work, then I'll fix it for the other branches too
(please be so kind to send me an email, as I don't check the groups on a
regular basis).

Best,
Adrian