Ed Mullen wrote:
> On 10/19/2016 at 12:05 PM, Cruz, Jaime's prodigious digits fired off:
>> sean.nat...@invalid.knights.nee wrote:
>>
>>> just a question, why bother "logging in" to their websites at all, when
>>> Seamonkey will download via pop or imap?
>>>
>>> i mean, i have 12 e'mail addresses all being downloaded via imap just so
>>> i never have to spend time logging into webmail pages.
>>
>> Because that's the only way to check the Spam folder.
>>

> Nope.  My IMAP accounts have the spam folder in SeaMonkey mail and
> Thunderbird.  I check and if there is a message that isn't spam then I
> do jump into the Webmail interface to mark it not spam.

The problem is if you are using POP. Gmail will put it in spam folder on
the server and you will never see it in SeaMonkey. I was bit by that
long ago, but fixed it by making a filter to essentially disable Gmail's
spam filter so I could get all mail and filter with SeaMonkey's spam filter.

--
Take care,

Jonathan