A few days ago I updated SeaMonkey to 64 bit.
I like the 64 bit browser but in both Version 2.45 and 2.46 I have found that I cannot reload a page by clicking on "Reload" or by pressing F5. If I hold down "Control" and click "Reload" the page will reload in a new tab. If I try this with F5 nothing happens. The only way that I have found to reload a page in the same tab is by clicking it in the navigation frame and hitting "Enter". This only happens in the SeaMonkey browser and I did not have the problem using 32 bit.
Has anyone else seen this?  Is there a work around?
Thanx!