On 10/26/2016 10:21 AM, Richard Owlett asked an inadequately specified question.

My rephrasing is:
My vision problems cause problems spotting the microscopic image used to
 tag a folder having *NEW* unread messages.
 I wish instead to change the color of the folder title to *RED*.

SeaMonkey currently sets title to *BOLD* if there are _any_ unread messages in the folder. This is unnecessarily redundant as my personal standard is to
 display the number of un-read messages in the folder.

 I am using SeaMonkey 2.40 on WinXP Pro SP3
 My likely relevant settings are:
 View-Layout-Classic View
 View-Apply Theme-SeaMonkey Default Theme

How?
P.S. I've been told for decades that I ask STRANGE questions <grin>
TIA