On 11/5/2016 12:59 AM, Ralph Fox wrote:
On Sat, 5 Nov 2016 00:14:01 -0700, Ant wrote:

Like I am looking for the (new/lat)est web browsers' versions' user
agents under all the OSes.

Thank you in advance. :)

There is a regularly-updated list [1][2] for the User Agent Switcher
extension [3].  Try that.  FYI it is in XML format for importing into
the User Agent Switcher extension.

[1] http://chrispederick.com/work/user-agent-switcher/help/#user-agents
[2] http://techpatterns.com/forums/about304.html

[3] https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/seamonkey/addon/user-agent-switcher/

http://techpatterns.com/downloads/firefox/useragentswitcher.xml doesn't have 32-bit Firefox v4.9.0.2 in 64-bit W7 HPE SP1.

I am trying to add newer UAs to my PrefBars. :(
--
Allah's Apostle said, "Once while a prophet amongst the prophets was taking a rest underneath a tree, an ant bit him. He, therefore, ordered that his luggage be taken away from underneath that tree and then ordered that the dwelling place of the ants should be set on fire. Allah sent him a revelation: 'Wouldn't it have been sufficient to burn a single ant (that bit you)?'" --Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Book 54, Number 536 Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.