Sanpam wrote:
WaltS48 wrote:
On 11/16/2016 05:55 PM, Sanpam wrote:
Sanpam wrote:
I'm trying to access this login page, and all I get is a blue
screen. It
works with IE, and a window appears in the middle to type in your info.
It may have to do with popups, but I can't figure out how to enable
them
on this site. When I click "allow popups on this site" from the menu
bar, it takes me to the cookies manager page. I don't see anything
related to popups there. Can anyone help?
https://sleepiq.sleepnumber.com/#/signin

I figured out how to allow popups by right-clicking on the page, but I
still don't get the login box to enter my info.

The login box comes right up for me.

Restart SeaMonkey in safe mode, and test the site. Click Help > Restart
with Add-ons Disabled.

It works with no addons. Do you know which one might be causing it?

1 Enable one and try again.
2 If it fails, you've got the culprit.
3 If not, goto line 1.

Paul B. Gallagher