Suppoort for OSX 10.6 to 10.8 is discontinued in 2.46. Nothing we can do about it. It is removed from the Gecko 49 engine and Firefox 49.

FRG

JD wrote:
I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this, but I'm not sure
exactly where to ask this question.  We've been having a discussion on
another site about the future of web browsers on OS X 10.6-10.8 since
Firefox is dropping support.  After Firefox ESR 45 support ends, SeaMonkey
will be the only browser (that I know of) that still supports 10.6-10.8.

Does SeaMonkey plan to end support for Mac OS 10.6-10.8 in the foreseeable
future?  Also, if this is not the place to ask this question, will someone
point me to the right place to ask it?

Thanks.