stan pierce wrote:
I have two E-mail addresses. On the one I normally use, when I click on
Get Msg I see the message below saying: Host contacted. Sending login
information. Then it hangs there. If I try it with my other E-mail
address it works normally. I also am able to access my E-mail through
xfinity.com.

Is it possible there is something wrong with my account settings??

Thanks. Stan.

I compared the settings for my two E-mail addresses in great detail and didn't find anything different but when I finished it was working. I have recently purchased a smart phone and use an app named Blue Mail which reads my mail from xfinity.com (comcast). Could it be that this app ties up the mail file somehow so SM can't get to it? I did access the mail file on the server myself and could get to it. Thanks for your suggestions. Stan.