Ant wrote on 20-11-16 23:07:
On 11/20/2016 5:40 AM, Paul B. Gallagher wrote:
Ant wrote:

Hello.

I noticed a few of my sent e-mail copies cannot be replied to all in
SeaMonkey v2.40's e-mail client. Why does this happen? I have no
problems with most my other sent BCC e-mails.

Thank you in advance. :)

Well, the point of bcc is that recipients can't see the bcc recipients
(other than themselves, of course), so each recipient /should/ be unable
to reply to the unseen recipients.

I know that for people who receive my BCCed emails, but I was replying to all from my SM's sent BCC e-mail to follow-up.
Instead of replying to all (my idea is that's very strange) I prefer to do: "Edit Message as New"
and you can add "RE: " at the beginning of the subject, if you wish.