Daniel wrote on 25-11-16 14:05:
On 25/11/2016 1:35 AM, Tom Pamin wrote:
Arnie Goetchius wrote:
Tom Pamin wrote:
I get a daily news update from USA Today that I don't want. They refuse
to stop sending it. I now have it going to my Junk Folder daily. Is
there a way to keep it from getting to my mail at all?
Tools/Message Filters/New/From -- Match USA Today Email address/Delete
Message

Thanks! That should do it.

FYI, It probably will not matter to you, Tom, but, before you can filter something from your Inbox, you have to download it onto your computer ... so Virii might be a problem!

That's why I use the PopTrayU program to access the mail server downloading only the subject, from, to and date - Then I delete the abnormal mails directly on the server. And my parameters of SM is: The download of the mails is NOT AUTOMATIC - I must click on the "Get Msgs" button. and also I don't delete on the server (this is the role of PopTrayU)