chicagofan wrote:
sean wrote:
As I continue setting up access to my 12 e'mail accounts via Seamonkey
2.49a2, I want to express my thanks and gratitude to all the
developers who spend their free time helping to keep Seamonkey moving
ahead...

I've loved Seamonkey for a very long time, ever so grateful to see it
moving ahead for 2017...

Many Many Thanks,

Sean Nathan Bean

Same here!  There is nothing to compete with Seamonkey, and I just wish
the online web sites recognized that.

Endless thanks to all the contributors/developers.
bj
I also have used Seamonkey since the days when Netscape was retiring. I love it and also THANK ALL whom have worked on it. In my estimation there is a definite place for an all in one browser-email-news program, I use it as a news reader and am quite satisfied with it.

JAS

--
You either teach people to treat you with dignity and respect, or you don't. This means you are partly responsible for the mistreatment that you get at the hands of someone else.