If you are on 2.40 the data/cookie manager is half broken. Might be that you have an entry for http but the entry for https is missing. Fixed in 2.45 and up which will allow you the enter and show the scheme.

FRG

Richmond wrote:
I am rather confused by this. I have managed to get lastpass to stay
logged on by changing the cookies preferences to "allow all cookies"
instead of "allow cookies from originating site only". But this should
not be necessary because the cookies are from lastpass.com which is not
third party, and I have an entry in the cookie manager to override the
default settings for lastpass.com, so it should work anyway.

And as if that isn't confusing enough, I have another system with
seamonkey on where it does work without problems.