Ray_Net wrote:
I had exposed this problem when I had a pc under Windows7 - and the
positive answer was:
 > Paul in Houston, TX wrote on 23/03/2016 03:46:
 > > Ray_Net wrote:
 > >> http://www.google.fr/maps/preview/?force=canvas
 > >>
 > >> In the middle of France do a rigth-click and you get the SM
context menu above the
 > >> GoogleMaps context menu.
 > >>
 > >> On the same point you must immediately do a left-click if you want
to use the GoogleMaps
 > >> context menu.
 > >>
 > >> Any other brigth idea on how to access the context menu you want ?
 > >
 > > This works for me with Google maps:
 > > Hold down ALT and right click.
 > > The SM context menu opens and instantly closes leaving the G menu.
 > >
 > MANY THANKS !!! This is an elegant way to do it !!!

I WAS happy, but now, with my new pc under Windows10 - I still have the
problem evenwhile using the ALT key.

How to eliminate the SM context menu to be able to access the GoogleMaps
context menu ?

I see this (SeaMonkey menu appearing over Google's) if Edit > Preferences > Advanced > Scripts & Plugins > Allow scripts to: "Disable or replace context menus" is *not* ticked. With that option ticked, only Google's menu appears. Perhaps that might help.

SeaMonkey 2.40 on Windows Vista

--
Mark.