Ray_Net composed on 2016-12-11 09:17 (UTC+0100):

Did you save your multiple "home pages" while they were open as tabs?

No, I never open tabs - but to be 100% sure -->
I go to "Preferences" - "Browser"
then I click on "Restore Default" - then stop SM - start SM
then I open each page in a separate window...
then I go to "Preferences" - "Browser" then in the textarea of "Clicking
the Home button takes you to this group of pages:"
I just write a second line with the second link.
then I clicked on "OK"

And stop SM - start SM = same problem 2 tabs instead of 2 windows.

My SM preferences window says:

"Clicking the Home button takes you to this group of pages:"

Note that it says "pages", not windows.

In SM help for the Home button, it says:

"Use Current Group: If you have two or more browser tabs open...."

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/