On 12/27/2016 4:11 PM, David E. Ross wrote:
On 12/27/2016 9:37 AM, Ant wrote:
Hello.

Is it me or is SM v2.46 having problems wordwrapping issues when
replying with quotes and plaintext format? They don't seem to wordwrap
correctly like in v2.40 and earlier. https://i.imgbox.com/V8mQVnH2.gif
for a screen shot/capture when I was replying to "2.46 data manager not
working" newsgroup thread. It also happens with e-mails. HTML formats
seem OK though. :(

Thank you in advance. :)

I have seen this problem for many years, in both Netscape Communicator
and Thunderbird (including the latest TBird version 45.5.1).

The problem is with the E-mail application that sent the message to you.
 It sent wrapped lines that are too long.  The lines often become too
long when a quoted message with only > is again quoted in a reply with
and then quoted again with >>>.

E-mail? It's not just e-mail. Also, newsgroups. It's really bad in v2.46 compared to earlier versions. Look at this post! :(
--
"It's like stepping on ants... I don't step on ants, Major." --Odo and Kira from Star Trek: Deep Space Nine Note: A fixed width font (Courier, Monospace, etc.) is required to see this signature correctly.