Which SeaMonkey version? Known bug for 2.48+. Bug 1320095.

Already fixed for 2.50a1 and will be fixed hopefully next week for 2.48 and 2.49a2.

FRG

Stanimir Stamenkov wrote:
Thu, 29 Dec 2016 14:18:04 -0500, /WaltS48/:

I don't have to open the find bar twice, but do see that error message
upon opening the find bar in 2.49a2 on Ubuntu.

Just to clarify, I don't have to open the find bar twice, but have to
press Ctrl+F once to get the bar shown, and once again to get the search
field in it focused.

When I type SeaMonkey in the find bar, I see one occurrence highlighted
in the "SeaMonkey Shop" link. When clicking "Highlight All" that result
is  highlighted and this error appears:

Timestamp: 12/29/2016 02:12:23 PM
Error: TypeError: this.browser.finder.onHighlightAllChange is not a
function
Source File: chrome://global/content/bindings/findbar.xml
Line: 525

Just tried the "Highlight All" – seeing the same.  Multiple occurrences
of the search phrase don't get highlighted, but just the "current" one.