Edmund Wong wrote:
Ken Rudolph wrote:
1)  POP e-mail not updating
2)  password manager crashes program

I need to go back to 2.40 and have downloaded it.  How can I make sure
that it will use my profile, and how can I stop it from updating to 2.46
automatically.  Help!

Hi Ken,

Can you clarify what operating system you're running 2.40 on?

Win-7. But I haven't checked back here for a few days since the reload of SM 2.40 worked fine and I haven't had any problems since. I'll check frequently to see when ver. 2.47 is released since I don't have automatic updates anymore. I suppose I should try to update at that time for security purposes etc. I hope they fix the problems by then.

--
Ken Rudolph