Tue, 03 Jan 2017 18:44:26 +0000, /Richmond/:
Richmond <dnomh...@gmx.com> writes:

I have wrapping working for news articles. How to I get it working for email?

I am referring to wrapping during composition.

2.49a2

Here are the parameters I have set:

mailnews.display.disable_format_flowed_support  true
mailnews.send_plaintext_flowed  false

Not completely sure what you're asking, but I suspect you might be using HTML composition for regular email where wrapping occurs just at the viewport boundary. Just configure you account(s) to not compose messages in HTML:

* Either (right-click) select "Settings..." from the context menu of specific account in the Folder Pane, or via Mail window menu
  * Edit -> Mail & Newsgroups Account Settings...

<Account name> / Composition & Addressing:

[ ] Compose messages in HTML format

(make sure it's unchecked)

You could start a HTML composition for individual message/reply by holding down Shift while pressing the Compose, or Reply button.

--
Stanimir