Felix Miata wrote on 25-01-17 22:49:
Ray_Net composed on 2017-01-25 22:26 (UTC+0100):

Felix Miata wrote:

Ray_Net composed on 2017-01-25 22:00 (UTC+0100):

Why your newspaper is not in plain-text ?

What's a newspaper?

Use the first link found -> http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Newspaper wikipedia

It was a joke. Emails aren't newspapers. Newspapers are comprised of many subjects and many pages. Rarely is an email or news post more than a paragraph or three or five. Those text size and font variations newspapers use rarely have applicability in the context of small text bodies. Individual articles in newspapers usually and for good reason use only one size and style. Most HTML email users don't use any rich text features even if and when appropriate, making the HTML markup and CSS styling pure useless bloat.
Sometimes I used email to show an existing web page and the expected web page it should be with my modifications - in that case HTML mail is essential !