Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:
Do you have a crash id?

FRG

S Slicer wrote:
I am happily using SeaMonkey v2.45 64-bit.  This 64-bit version had
been updated to v2.47 and v2.48.  However, both v2.47 and v2.48 crash
whenever I try to compose an e-mail, or reply to an e-mail.  The only
plug-ins I have are Adobe Flash Player, Silverlight.  The only add-on
I have is FireShot which I am not willing to uninstall.

Does anyone know what changed in the newer versions to cause this?

Sorry, but I don't have a crash ID. I did allow the program to send crash reports, probably twice for each of the two newer builds.

Would also like to say thanks to all for the replies! I understand that the most stable thing to do would be to stick with the 32-bit builds, but I prefer 64-bit and v2.45 has been very stable for me.