On 02/08/2017 04:14 PM, Larry S. wrote:
Larry S. wrote:
My wife has SM 2.46 on a Dell laptop using Windows 10. Yesterday it
worked just fine. Today it won't start. No mail, no browser, nothing.
Her other programs work perfectly.

She has restarted the computer at least three times. She checked on task
manager--one time it showed, and she stopped it (although it still
wouldn't start). She tried to start it from the list of programs; no luck.

Any suggestions or ideas? We'd be very appreciative.

Larry S.
Under SM Properties, her computer shows a change yesterday. Was there a change? I didn't see it, but I'm on windows 7. This is puzzling--she was using SM earlier this morning, but later couldn't get it to start again. Also, the anti-virus shows nothing.

The a-v is Zone Alarm. Re FRG's message, what are TH2 and vm?

Larry S.

TH2 is Threshold 2. <http://news.softpedia.com/news/how-to-download-windows-10-th2-november-update-isos-from-microsoft-496554.shtml>

vm is virtual machine. <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virtual_machine>

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>