On 15/02/2017 1:26 AM, Jonathan N. Little wrote:
Daniel wrote:
On 14/02/2017 5:42 PM, Ray_Net wrote:
Is it possible to have more than one signature file for the same
account ?

In fact I am interested to have a particular signature for a particular
recipient.

Ray, I don't think you can set-up individualised sig files, but could
you possibly set up the two (or more) sig messages in the one sig file
and then remember to delete the non-applicable portion each time you
compose an e-mail??

Yes you can, you have to make two identities which have their own sig
file and attache it to one account. You switch the signature by
selecting the identity with the "From:" droplist.

I had done this for my wife, back in the day when we shared a "family"
email account. Forgot the procedure since I did it long ago, but I am
sure someone here remembers...

Oh!! Is that right?? So a particular sig file is linked to the particular From: address!!

Well, that's my thing for the day!!

This would mean that the OP, Ray, would have to create a seperate outgoing e-mail account then he could start an e-mail to the particular recipient he mentions, then change the From: and have the particular signature file added to the e-mail.

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.46 Build identifier: 20161213183751
or
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.38 Build identifier: 20150903203501