On 02/15/2017 04:42 PM, Crystal Wacker Knapp wrote:
I compose emails in SeaMonkey.
They are sent through my database, Sumac, using centurylink server.
Both Sumac and Century Link tech support say that on their respective ends, all
is correct and should be sending and receiving emails accordingly; they say the
problem must be with Sea Monkey.

I have successfully used this system for a year. Until yesterday emails were delivered.
Now, only one-word "Testing" emails go through.

What changed in SeaMonkey yesterday?

What changed on your system yesterday?

What operating system and version of SeaMonkey?

Does the same problem occur when running in safe mode?

<http://kb.mozillazine.org/Safe_Mode>

How do you run email through a database? What is Sumac?

Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>
Ubuntu 16.04LTS