On 10/03/2017 9:30 AM, MozillianMonkey wrote:
Download a file then close Seamonkey.

Now cannot find where the file went.

Seamonkey does not remember what it last did !
Seamonkey has no open last download folder or anything related.

Anyway I always use the default Seamonkey download folder but where is
it ???

Thank you, MozillianMonkey, thank you for "telling me" I'm not going crazy!!

In late Feb (26th Feb, my time zone), I made a post here called ""Save File" location", I stated that I was trying to download LibreOffice, and a lot of action was occurring on my Internet connection, but I had no indication, in SeaMonkey, of where the file was saved!

As I recall ...

1.      I went to the Web Page for LibreOffice,
2.      Clicked on "Download File" or some such,
3. That took me to donate.libreoffice.org and a small page opened asking if I wanted to download the file.
4.      I click "Download" or whatever ............

and that was it .... apart from the file actually being downloaded somewhere!! I did not get a screen asking where I wanted the file saved and the Download Manager did not open to indicate that a file was being downloaded ... but I could see the activity ooccuring on my Internet connection!

Eventually I have had to install Firefox so that I get told where my file is being downloaded to!!

Two people, apparently, haveing the same problem with the same SM version 2.46 on the same OS (Win7) ... does that need a bug posted, I wonder??

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.46 Build identifier: 20161213183751