> Does that mean that the site where one downloads SeaMonkey is going to
> change?

No its an internal thing. The bata builds are done but now comes the fun part of moving them to the right places so might need another build:

https://archive.mozilla.org/pub/seamonkey/candidates/2.48b1-candidates/build7/

I hope this works out fine soon so that the regular 2.48 can be done. 2.48/2.49 is already late.

FRG

EE wrote:
Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:
Still probably at least 3-4 weeks away. Ewong is currently on 2.48 beta
to iron out switching to new distribution servers and we bad
infrastructure issues galore. The beta will be followed by a regular
2.48 and then hopefully a 2.49 from the ESR tree fast.

Does that mean that the site where one downloads SeaMonkey is going to change?