TCW wrote:
> On a few occasions, I get a weird playback issue on video on CNN. Here
> is one example: https://tinyurl.com/kbrfoht
>
> The video controls and such are all munged. I'm on Adrian's 2.50 build
> but I've seen it once or twice with Adrian's 2.49.
>
> The error reads "Video loading stopped. Video playback aborted due to a
> network error. Video can't be played because the file is corrupt. Video
> format or MIME type is not supported. No video with supported format and
> MIME type found. Video playback aborted due to an unknown error." Of
> course, the video plays but the progress bar and controls look all wonky.

I can see the controls all "munged". When I clicked somewhere on the
video picture it started playing an advert, but the controls were still
obscuring the picture. It played an advert.

I have seen this controls problem elsewhere. Someone posted a demo video
page with it on, but I cannot remember if it was here or opensuse
mailing list.

I am using 2.51a2 which I checked out and compiled myself today.