Yesterday, I wanted to watch the Mets game on MLB online. MS Edge and SeaMonkey could not view it but got it on Fire Fox. Now using Windows 10. Last year on Windows 7 and SeaMonkey I could watch all the games. I am using SM 2.49.

A few months ago, I posted a problem I had with Fox News videos -- they would not play, the video would just turn and stay black. I received no help on this forum -- also emailed foxnews technical support, and they didn't have a clue. I did not have the problem using MS Edge.

Well today, all of a sudden the videos started playing correctly again -- go figure.

--
Pat Connors
http://www.connorsgenealogy.com