DoctorBill wrote:
I have a Mail Group (Sent) that I would like to move to a different Mail
Group.

For example (not using the real names)
'Sent' folder in bozo1...@bingo.com  to  Bozo1234

Why?
For some reason, I have two Mail Groups for the same Mail....(?)
As above, I have a bozo1...@bingo.com  AND  a Bozo1234  (w/o the
@bingo.com)
The Bozo1234   (w/o the @bingo.com)  is labeled a "Special Account with
no identities associated with it"   - no idea what THAT means.
I probably did something wrong when I originally set up the mail accounts.

I asked before here, but no-one helped.  (Duplicate Mail Account (?) )
So.....I am trying to move the folders around.

I hope this helps explain my problem.
How can I move the folders around ?

DoctorBill

Wow - is this a forbidden subject ?   Banned from the SeaMonkey News group ?

--
If you are Russian going into the Bathroom
and Finnish leaving the Bathroom,

European......