Ken wrote:
I know that even after this post that you will still want more
information, but it is my hope that someone reading it will have
experienced the same problem and found the solution.

I have a desktop computer with Win 10 and SeaMonkey 2.46 but cannot
access the Xfinity TV listings.  Instead I get the message in the
heading for this posting.  I also have a laptop computer with the same
software on it, and I do not have a problem accessing the Xfinity TV
listings.  That made me wonder if I had a plugin or addon on the laptop
that I did not have on the desktop.  I did not.  In fact, the desktop
had been working fine and I know of no upgrade made that would suddenly
change its behavior.

I cleared the cookies for the site and cleared the cache.  No good!

Once before I encountered the same problem and it started working when I
added Yescript to the addons.  It looks like it has a problem with
Flash, but both computers have the same version of Flash installed.
Below is a link describing the same problem I am encountering.

http://forums.xfinity.com/t5/Stream-TV-App/I-can-t-watch-online-xacsa-xact-DrmRequest-exists-Exception/td-p/2876525

Any ideas?????

Update: I have been messing with this problem for some time and today I disable YesScript and it now works!!! I do not understand why, just thought I would let readers know. Computers can be humbling.