Dirk Munk wrote:
I was trying to reach the following website:

http://www.scanmaker.com

and I got a 403 Forbidden error.

Chrome shows no problem and I can view the website, very strange.

This is my setup:

Windows 10 64 bit, completely updated to the latest patches.

Seamonkey 2.50, 64 bit

Build identifier: 20170424091539

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:50.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/52.0 Lightning/5.4

IPv6 connection to website, using Hurricane Electric tunnel.

What can cause this problem?

Your UA string?

When I load the link it changes to ww1.scanmaker.com, SeaMonkey blocks some stuff and the site says the domain may be for sale.

This webpage was generated by the domain owner using Sedo Domain Parking.
Disclaimer: Sedo maintains no relationship with third party advertisers.
Reference to any specific service or trade mark is not controlled by Sedo nor
does it constitute or imply its association, endorsement or recommendation.

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/49.0 SeaMonkey/2.46