On 4/26/17 10:33 AM, Daniel wrote:
On 26/04/2017 11:06 PM, Ray_Net wrote:
Richmond wrote on 26-04-17 09:45:
Ray_Net wrote:
When surfing with my SM browser I had clicked on a link ..... AND the
result is that SM had created a new newsgroup account in the mail/news
part of SM.

I did not want to play with this group - and selecting it then pushing
on the delete key did not delete this "%£*@#" account .....GRRRRR....
How can I definitevely remove this ?

Go to Edit -> mail and newsgroup account settings, select the newsgroup
account, and press "remove account".

Ask me an easier one. :)

Thank you .... but an easier way is with Thunderbird:

In the list of accounts on the left in the account settings, hilite the
account and click on "Account Actions" at the bottom and then select
"Remove Account".

3 CLICKS instead of 4 :-)

Sorry!! .... How many clicks does it take in T/B for you to see the "list of accounts", Ray??

Not Ray :)

That is two, the same amount it takes in SeaMonkey.

One to select an Account in the Folder Pane, one to click "View settings for this account".

The user can also use Edit > Account Settings from the Menu Bar in Thunderbird, or Edit > Mail & Newsgroups Account Setting in SeaMonkey.

--
Go Bucs and Pens!
Coexist <https://www.coexist.org/>