Wed, 26 Apr 2017 01:03:20 +0200, /Dirk Munk/:

The problem is most likely that this site has an IPv6 address, but the site itself is not prepared for IPv6.

See my other reply to this thread. The problem appears with the Lightning string included in the UA header. I had experienced the same 403 Forbidden response initially, then I noticed I had Lightning/5.4 in my UA header. Removing it using the appropriate configuration the site started opening for me as most others state here – get a redirect to http://scanmarker.com/

--
Stanimir