On 4/26/17 1:32 PM, Pat Connors wrote:

I have found this final version of Adrian's 2.50 leaky as the previous versions were. The 2.50 beta from March seemed better. I was able to crash 2.50 after it had consumed 1+GB of RAM and then measuring memory but even with 2.50 beta, I was always stable.

What does 'leaky' mean?
I have been using Adrian's versions, and have had no problems. Maybe I have problems that I am not aware of??

Leaky as in memory leakage. 2.48 and 2.49 were leaky for me. During the course of the day memory usage would just go up and up and never be freed up until I was consuming 1-2GB RAM. 2.50beta was fine the 2.50 release brought back the leakiness. I just switched to the 2.51 beta this morning and I'm only using a little over 600MB with two windows open. So, not sure what's up in the release of 2.50 except RAM usage. When I tried to find out why? Crash! http://crash-stats.mozilla.com/report/index/bp-f7f9a5d4-da46-45c7-bf99-510bf0170424