On 5/7/2017 3:01 PM, Arnie Goetchius wrote:
Frank-Rainer Grahl wrote:
Are you unable to change the currency?

FRG
No, it stays in Euros. If I click on the Paypal logo shown on the website
account using my US Paypal credentials, it will recognize me and accept a
donation but only in euros. It then converts it from euros to dollars. However,
I cannot enter dollars directly. Too bad they can't fix that.

And, if you select to contribute through PayPal with a credit card for the "international purchase" you receive the stern warning: /"//If you use a credit card to pay for your international purchase, your card issuer might charge you a fee (typically up to 3% of your purchase amount). That's about $3.41 USD for this purchase. Use your bank account and you won't have to pay this fee."/

Lemuel Johnson