Tom Pamin wrote:
Why does Seamonkey block this site, and IE doesn't?
https://www.hayneedle.com/
This doesn't happen on my laptop, which has SM set up the same as my desktop. Wonder what the difference is?

David Ross has suggested several things, all worth looking at.

For things like this, my first point of suspicion is always to start with your user profile.

I occasionally see sites that behave like this (although this particular one is no problem). I keep a separate profile that is almost entirely default settings, and if I see this kind of behavior, the first step is to switch to the spare profile. I can't think of a time where I've seen this kind of issue on the second profile. That one quickly eliminates "Seamonkey" as the cause of the problem, but focuses in on specifics of my Seamonkey profile.

At profile level, there's a number of things that can be causing problems, including policies for handling cookies or pop-ups, use of extensions (especially things like AdBlock and uBlock variants, and NoScript), as well as general crud that accumulates in your profile.

I strongly suggest that you see what happens when you start the profile in Safe Mode (Help -> Restart with Add-ons disabled), which will reset many of your preference settings, and disable all your extensions. When you restart, there's several menu options that I won't try to describe here.

I will note that I've occasionally seen odd behavior correct itself with a one-time restart in Safe Mode (followed by another restart at full capacity).

If you can't find resolution through various safe mode options, consider a permanent move to a new profile. If you're using Seamonkey only as a browser (and not a mail/news client) it really isn't difficult to transition. Most of the data you want to transition is likely to be your bookmarks, although if you allow persistent cookies to store preferences and login credentials across Seamonkey sessions, you'll want to transition those, as well. Plus, you will need to re-do any user preferences, although for browsers, that's frequently not a lot of effort.

Of course, if you do use Seamonkey for mail/news, then you'll need to transition that data, as well, and that takes a little more effort.

Smith