On 28/06/2017 11:40 PM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 6/28/17 5:44 AM, Daniel wrote:
On 28/06/2017 12:39 AM, WaltS48 wrote:
On 6/27/17 10:22 AM, Tom Pamin wrote:
Mason83 wrote:
On 26/06/2017 22:25, Tom Pamin wrote:

On shutdown several times I got a breakpoint exception error for
plugin
container.exe. My PC then shutdown normally. I've read this has to do
with Firefox, so maybe SM too. Anyone know how to fix this?

Are you saying you have this issue when using FF, or SM, or both?

Which versions?

Is this on Windows? Vista, 7, 8, 10?

Regards.

Using Win 7 and SM 2.46. I don't really understand the purpose of the
plugin container in SM, but I'm reading you can turn it off if you
want.

If the plugin crashes, the whole browser shouldn't.

With it disabled, the whole browser will crash.

One would have to wonder .... If the plug-in crashes, how functional
would the browser be? Take it all out?? Just that Tab??

You know how you get the "Activate Flash" box where a video should be in
a web page? Well, when you activate Flash to view the video and Flash
crashes, you see that a message in that space.

The rest of the page or site is still working, the rest of the browser
continues to work.

Oh!! O;K, Walt, thanks for that explanation.

Daniel

--
Daniel

User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:51.0) Gecko/20100101 SeaMonkey/2.48 Build identifier: 20170329183526