On 7/6/2017 3:53 PM, DoctorBill wrote:
> I am often getting this error message upon SeaMonkey startup.
>
> "An error has occurred in the script on this page
> Line:   0
> Char:   0
> Error:  Script Error
> Code:  0
>
>    Do you want to continue running scripts on this page
>
>   Yes - No"
>
> What is this all about - some krap that Google is doing to my system ?
>
> Malaware finds no problems.
>
> DoctorBill

Many commercial Web sites use Google Analytics to gather information
about who visits it Web pages.  If you are starting SeaMonkey with a
home page that is a Web page, your problem is not in SeaMonkey.  Your
problem is in how that Web page uses Google Analytics.

I block Google Analytics through use of the AdBlock Plus extension to
filter out requests to [www.google-analytics.com/*].

--
David Ross

<http://www.rossde.com/>
President Trump now denies there are any tapes that
recorded his conversations with ex-FBI Director Comey.
Between when Trump hinted there might be such tapes
and his denial, there was sufficient time to destroy
any tapes.