Jonathan N. Little wrote:
Eric wrote:
Does anyone know where this toolbar came from and how to get rid of it.
(If you can't see the attached image)
It is in the fourth position from the top, it is collapsible, the
non-clickable buttons in order L to R "Top" "Up" HB "First" "Previous"
"Next" "Last" HB "Document" "More" "Subscribe"

I've right clicked the bar, no response at all.

I've clicked on views show/hide.  It isn't in there.

I've looked for it in about:config.  Can't find anything.

So now I ask the all knowledgeable group for assistance.  As you can see
even when I use Seamonkey in Full Window, I need all the real estate I
can get, this UN-asked for and unwanted toolbar is a pain.

Here are my specs

Windows 10 64bit.

Seamonkey Info
User agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:49.0) Gecko/20100101
Firefox/49.0 SeaMonkey/2.46
Build identifier: 20161213183751

It is call the Website Navigation Bar.

View > Show/Hide > Website Navigation Bar

[ ] Always Show
[ ] Show only as needed
[x] Never Show

They show when authors add special link elements in the head of their
documents. Something we did awhile ago link on my site...

<link rel="top" href="/" title="Home">
<link rel="section" href="/" title="The Studio">
<link rel="section" href="/art.php" title="About the Art">

Take care,

Jonathan