Arnie Goetchius wrote:

When I login in to www.pacemakerclub.com with SM 2.46, it won't
accept my click on the "Logout" button. It just keeps me logged in.
In addition, when I click on "Private Messages", it won't let me read
them. Not a problem with Edge, Google Chrome or Firefox.

I have cleared "cache" and removed any "cookies" associated with the
site but nothing helps. Is there anything else I can "Clear"?

Does it actually grant you access and otherwise treat you as if you were logged in, or does it just ignore the click?

If it's ignoring the click but denying access, then you're actually logged out. Ignore its treatment of the click and move on with your life.

An easy test is to try to do something you can only do if logged in. If you're really logged out, it should provoke a request to log in.

Paul B. Gallagher